+ careers with Hose doctor
Mobile Hydraulic Hose Fitter
We are now looking for Mobile Hydraulic Hose Fitters to join our growing field service team.
Why Work for Hose Doctor?
At Hose Doctor you will never have the same day twice. Once you complete your extensive training you will be working on everything from 50 ton excavators and dump trucks to clean rooms and high tech precision machinery. You will be working with an energetic, supportive team, many who have been with the company for the majority of it’s 27 years in business.
If you feel you have the people skills, drive, experience and more importantly the desire to help expand our vision, well we’d love to hear from you!
Below is a list of the skills and requirements we feel would be most valuable.
The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary, receive full and comprehensive training, have opportunity to develop both professionally and personally in a positive and progressive working environment.
- Attend callouts to various sites
- Assessing hydraulic hose problems on varied machinery
- Remove and replace hydraulic hoses
- Manufacture hoses in van
- Repairing malfunctions
- Testing of systems to ensure safety and functionality
- Ensure safety procedures are adhered to at all times
- Ensure customer satisfaction at all times
- Generate electronic sales dockets on site
- Good fitting / mechanical skills
- Ability to work with heavy tools
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative
- Ability to take direction
- Great attention to detail
- Fluent English (both verbal and understanding)
- Good people skills and be able to communicate well with other staff and customers
- Previous proven record as a fitter/mechanic/engineer is desirable
- Worked on heavy machinery in previous employment
- Hold a full EU Driver’s License for minimum 12 months as well as an experienced driver
- Hours: Monday to Friday + on call rota system (1 weekend in 10)
- Contract: Full time permanent
- Salary: Weekly basic + commission + overtime
- Immediate start for the right person
Pay and Benefits
- Earn from €40,000 up to €45,000 per year
- Death in Service Insurance
- Your own top of the range mobile workshop and tools
- Company mobile phone
- Professional Training Programme
- Work with a great team of like-minded enthusiastic people
If all this sounds good to you and you are interested in adding your expertise to our company and learning more skills please forward your C.V. and a quick cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org